Monday 5 January 2009

I did this one for the Scrap Like You Mean It challenge on UKS to scrap using your favourite colours. This is Sophie on New Year's Eve. She was all ready for bed and looked so cute in her mauve jammies that I just had to take a photo. Glad I did now as it meant I could scrap my favourite mauves, pinks and purples. Used papers from the Basic Grey Eva and Sultry collections.
A rare picture of Sophie and Harry together after they had opened all their presents. Used papers by Love Elsie.

This was the kit I used at Nicki's all-day crop on Saturday. It's a photo of all of the family that were left standing at the end of Dad's 84th birthday party last week. Used papers by Little Yellow Bicycle.



I was taking down the Christmas cards and thought it was such a shame to throw them away each year, but I couldn't possibly keep them all, when I remembered seeing somebody had used theirs in a layout last year, so I thought I would give it a try. Even the titles were cut from a card, so a very cheap layout!



I intend to make 5 Xmas cards at the beginning of each month so that I'm ready for next December and not in a mad panic to get everything done. These are the five for January.













1 comment:

  1. I love the christmas card with the trees that stand out - gorgeous! Great plan to make them monthly, far less arduous than making 50 in a sitting or two!! I think they did something like that on UKS - called it Rudolph Day each month!! LOL

    ReplyDelete